Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Since articles are reviewed using a double-blind system, I have removed all personal information from the article I am submitting and from the file properties.
As an author, you hold the copyright for the article you submit.
However, by submitting your article to the Global South Theological Journal, you agree to its distribution under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International licensing (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0).