Publishing articles from the Global South which are of seminal importance for the church today.
Vol. 2 No. 1 (2023): "Some would be Apostles"
Papers from the first annual Yonas Deressa Lecture Series at the Mekane Yesus Seminary, Addis Ababa (26-28 April 2023).
Editorial and Publication
- Samuel Deressa, PhD, Concordia University, Saint Paul, MN, USA, editor
- Suzanne Hequet, PhD (emerita), Concordia University, Saint Paul, MN, USA, associate editor
- Mark Schuler, ThD (emeritus), Concordia University, Saint Paul, MN USA, managing editor
- Bruk Ayele, PhD , Mekane Yesus Seminary, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Ibrahim Bitrus, PhD, Federal College of Education, Yola, Nigeria
- Guillermo Hansen, PhD, Luther Seminary, St. Paul, MN, USA
- Julius Kiambi Kithinji, PhD, St. Paul University, Limuru, Kenya
- Pum Za Mang, PhD, Myanmar Institute of Theology, Yangon, Myanmar
- Misgana Mathewos, PhD, Ethiopian Graduate School of Theology, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Leopoldo Sanchez, PhD, Concordia Seminary, St. Louis. MO, USA
- Detlev Schulz, PhD , Concordia Theological Seminary, Fort Wayne, IN, USA